Transport forcibly closed when trying to upload

May 19, 2008 at 1:32 PM
Edited May 19, 2008 at 1:34 PM
My code below shows the bucketListResponse without a problem but then throws a "Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.". Can't see the problem...can anyone else:

ThreeSharpConfig

cfg = new ThreeSharpConfig();

cfg.AwsAccessKeyID = awskey;
cfg.AwsSecretAccessKey = awspass;
cfg.IsSecure =
false

IThreeSharp
service = new Affirma.ThreeSharp.Query.ThreeSharpQuery(cfg); 
BucketListRequest bucketListRequest = new BucketListRequest(bucket); 
BucketListResponse bucketListResponse = service.BucketList(bucketListRequest); 

MessageBox
.Show(bucketListResponse.StreamResponseToString()); 

using
(ObjectAddRequest objectAddRequest = new ObjectAddRequest(bucket, filename)) {
objectAddRequest.LoadStreamWithFile(localfile);

using
(ObjectAddResponse objectAddResponse = service.ObjectAdd(objectAddRequest)) { }

Jun 12, 2008 at 8:52 PM
I have no solution at present, but I wanted to report seeing the same exception ("forcibly closed by remote host") during large uploads once yesterday.  I haven't seen that problem again yet, but I do very often see something similar on the client side--see below, copied from a post I made to the Amazon S3 discussion forums.

Does anyone have any troubleshooting advice for either of these two errors?

Thanks,
John

--------------------

I'm using the ThreeSharp library (compiled as a DLL) from vb.net, and I sometimes get the following error when I try to upload relatively large files (I've seen it with files between 20 and 160 MB) using the Affirma.ThreeSharp.Query.ThreeSharpQuery.ObjectAdd method:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.

at Affirma.ThreeSharp.Query.ThreeSharpQuery.Invoke[T](Request request)
   at Affirma.ThreeSharp.Query.ThreeSharpQuery.ObjectAdd(ObjectAddRequest request)
   at DigitalImageTransferClient.MainForm.UploadFile(Int32 recId) in C:\VBNET\UploadClient\DigitalImageTransferClient\MainForm.vb:line 790

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Typically, the exception isn't immediate but instead gets thrown after the upload has been active for a few minutes and a few tens of MB have been transferred.  I should perhaps mention that I'm calling ObjectAdd after first spawning a new thread to handle the upload, but I'm avoiding the BackgroundWorker approach because I can't easily abort it.

I've seen various comments here and elsewhere that suggest workarounds involving antivirus software, the KeepAlive property of the underlying HTTP request or the MaxServicePointIdleTime property of ServicePointManager.  I've tried disabling antivirus software and I've recompiled the ThreeSharp DLL after hard-coding KeepAlive to False, but neither action prevented the problem.

The maddening thing is that the exception doesn't always happen and can't be consistently made to happen by any particular choice of client, content, etc.  For instance, I've only seen it from my home machine (Vista) and from some other test machines of clients (mostly XP)--never from my work machine (XP).  And, so far today I've done three large uploads (~160 MB) from my home machine and I haven't seen the exception, though it was happening there consistently yesterday afternoon.

Any troubleshooting advice?
Jun 23, 2008 at 9:32 PM
I"m having the same issue now!  I was uploading fine on Friday - 6-20 - but today, I haven't been able to get one to go up at ALL!  I can get the URL for ones I upload using s3fox - but I need the web form upload to work.

Has anyone found a solution - or some key ideas to consider?  Thanks for the help!
Jun 24, 2008 at 12:20 PM

ajwaka wrote:
I"m having the same issue now!  I was uploading fine on Friday - 6-20 - but today, I haven't been able to get one to go up at ALL!  I can get the URL for ones I upload using s3fox - but I need the web form upload to work.

Has anyone found a solution - or some key ideas to consider?  Thanks for the help!

Ajwaka,

Was your issue that the connection was closed by the remote host or that it was closed by the local machine?  When we see errors, it's mostly the latter, though we were doing some tests yesterday and didn't see any problems.  In fact, we haven't seen any aborted connections at all for several weeks after having about five more clients beta-test our software.

Not that this makes me comfortable that there isn't a problem lurking here--I suspect we'll see the issue come up periodically, and I would love to understand what causes it and how to avoid it.  But for the sake of better understanding, could you post more details about the error(s) you saw?

Thanks,
John
Jun 24, 2008 at 2:34 PM
John,

Thank you for the reply!  Very much appreciated.

It intrigues me that you mentioned the local machine - because I am able to call the "List" wrapper function and get the correct results.  So here's the exception that is caught, I'm pretty sure it's the Host.  Also - please correct me if I'm mistaken - but when calling AddFileObject(bucketName, fileName , fullPathToFileName) - I'm correct with my variables being passed in correct?   Thanks again for your help!

[code]Affirma.ThreeSharp.ThreeSharpException: Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
  at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
  at System.Net.Security._SslStream.StartWriting(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
  at System.Net.Security._SslStream.ProcessWrite(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
  at System.Net.TlsStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
  at System.Net.PooledStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
  at System.Net.ConnectStream.InternalWrite(Boolean async, Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
  at System.Net.ConnectStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
  at Affirma.ThreeSharp.Query.ThreeSharpQuery.GenerateAndSendHttpWebRequest(Request request) in C:\Users\ajwaka\Desktop\S3-related\ThreeSharp\Source\Affirma.ThreeSharp\Query\ThreeSharpQuery.cs:line 249
  at Affirma.ThreeSharp.Query.ThreeSharpQuery.Invoke[T](Request request) in C:\Users\ajwaka\Desktop\S3-related\ThreeSharp\Source\Affirma.ThreeSharp\Query\ThreeSharpQuery.cs:line 180
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at Affirma.ThreeSharp.Query.ThreeSharpQuery.Invoke[T](Request request) in C:\Users\ajwaka\Desktop\S3-related\ThreeSharp\Source\Affirma.ThreeSharp\Query\ThreeSharpQuery.cs:line 222
  at Affirma.ThreeSharp.Query.ThreeSharpQuery.ObjectAdd(ObjectAddRequest request) in C:\Users\ajwaka\Desktop\S3-related\ThreeSharp\Source\Affirma.ThreeSharp\Query\ThreeSharpQuery.cs:line 79
  at Affirma.ThreeSharp.Wrapper.ThreeSharpWrapper.AddFileObject(String bucketName, String keyName, String localfile) in C:\Users\ajwaka\Desktop\S3-related\ThreeSharp\Source\Affirma.ThreeSharp.Wrapper\ThreeSharpWrapper.cs:line 85
  at controls_video_Add.AddToAmazon(String fileName)[/code]
Jun 24, 2008 at 2:37 PM
I also want to state that the file I'm passing is a flash file (.swf) that is 300 Kb in size.  In the stack trace - the AddFileObject is called at 0.0141847637060017 time in the process and then the exception happens at 97.9429926848245 - so it SEEMS to be passing the file (97 seconds worth) and then closing on me.  But I"m not sure how to test how much of the file is being pushed out before the exception.
Jun 26, 2008 at 12:42 PM
Ajwaka,

If it truly takes your app 97 seconds to upload less than 300 Kb, then it's operating at a throughput less than 24 kbps, which is far too slow for anything other than an old-school analog modem.  Something seems fishy there.

I noticed a post over on the Amazon S3 support forums that looks like you:

http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/thread.jspa?messageID=93385

It looks as if you got some help there and made progress, so did the problem come back again on your development machine?  I personally can report that I haven't seen any "forcibly closed by remote host" errors (either on the client app side or on the server/Amazon side) in the past 3-4 weeks of testing, spanning 4-5 different machines.  However, I'm still pretty worried that the problem will recur, and I don't have any ideas about how to reproduce or troubleshoot it.  I'm farming a new version of my app back out to 3-4 previous beta testers today to see if the error will happen again with a few people who ran into it a month ago.

--John
Jun 26, 2008 at 1:52 PM
John,

Thanks for noticing. Yes that was me too.  Ends up for some reason the checksum is always being set to 0x00000 when running from my local development machine.    It does work when I put it on a "live" server - but not ideally how to test it out.

So, it's solved in that I can work around by testing on the live server - but still doesn't work on my local machine. 

I really don't understand fully all the packet passing and checksums that go on when going through the network - just enough to know that's how it's suppose to work. 

If you have any other insight, I'd sure appreciate the tip!  At anyrate thanks again for reminding me about his post - always good to followup with a "what worked for me" instead of leaving it open ended!
Jun 26, 2008 at 6:50 PM
Just to update this thread: this afternoon we got another "Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host." error during beta testing at one of our sites.  Of the four uploads of large files that were done today at two different test sites, three went through without error and one produced this "forcibly closed" error.  So, clearly, the problem is still there for us.

Since I haven't received any love from the Amazon guys on my cross-post over in the S3 forums, I think I'm going to sign up for one of their formal support plans ("Silver" or "Gold") at this point and see what sort of troubleshooting advice I can get.  I would still love to get any advice from ThreeSharp-centric people about what would cause this to occur periodically, but in the meantime I'll see if Amazon can help.

--John

Feb 2, 2011 at 9:05 AM

Hello all, John

I've encountered identical problem in our application while uploading files to S3 (same exception), while googling I've found this topic here, so I thought that maybe you have found some kind of solution to overcome this connection forcibly closed.

I'll be really grateful for any information

Feb 2, 2011 at 1:02 PM

wiadran,

I ended up going through several cycles of interaction with Amazon engineers in July and August 2008, doing things like running Wireshark on my end while on the phone with them while they were doing diagnostics on their side.  Along the way, they indicated that they were doing a "network configuration change that we believe will help to address some of the packet loss you are occasionally seeing," but unfortunately I can no longer pull up the full support case history on the Amazon site for some reason, so I can't provide any more details about what they did.

From my perspective, something that they did seemed to ease the problem significantly, but I also took the precaution of adding retry logic to the upload/download operations in my product code.  Now the user doesn't get any kind of an error message unless an upload or download fails after three consecutive attempts.  I'm honestly not sure how often this has occurred on the client side, but I can report that we do see occasional failures during a weekly archiving operation that we do--maybe one out of every few hundred large downloads.  We just live with that now and pick up any failures a week later, and it evidently hasn't been a significant enough problem for our end-users that they have reported it.

Sorry I don't have more helpful information for you,

John

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves /> <w:TrackFormatting /> <w:PunctuationKerning /> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas /> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF /> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables /> <w:SnapToGridInCell /> <w:WrapTextWithPunct /> <w:UseAsianBreakRules /> <w:DontGrowAutofit /> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark /> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp /> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables /> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx /> <w:Word11KerningPairs /> <w:CachedColBalance /> </w:Compatibility> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser /> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math" /> <m:brkBin m:val="before" /> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--" /> <m:smallFrac m:val="off" /> <m:dispDef /> <m:lMargin m:val="0" /> <m:rMargin m:val="0" /> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup" /> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440" /> <m:intLim m:val="subSup" /> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr" /> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" QFormat="true" Name="caption" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography" /> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading" /> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <mce:style><! /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} --> <!--[endif]-->network configuration change that we believe will help to address some of the packet loss you are occasionally seeing
Feb 2, 2011 at 2:10 PM

John,

thanks a lot for answering so fast. It seems that there's no possibility to overcome the subject and that is a helpful information as well, it's not a good news perhaps...

We've already had the resending mechanism, but sometimes it's not enough in our case while connection is closed so often. As I noticed it's much more often when uploading for https address, for http all seems working better. Using secure connection is very important for us. It seems that it's going to be necessary to contact support after all.

Thanks again & regards